Scripture

"Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth." (Isaiah 12:5)

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lists and more lists...

Our Homestudy paperwork is almost all in.  Two more doctor appointments and three more fingerprinting appointments and then waiting for all of the clearances to post.  Things can hardly move fast enough for me, but I think we are doing well.

I started the dossier paperwork yesterday and overnighted a bunch of money today to the US citizenship and immigration people to get permission to adopt abroad.  This is the longest thing to wait for -- perhaps a 10 week turn around.  I am praying that it is faster, because I have a feeling we need to hurry.

My feelings are all over the place most days, but today I am confident and working hard.  I so appreciate the loving support from family and friends who are willing to listen and pray.  Sweet blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment