Today our dossier made it to its final destination and is waiting for our facilitator to retrieve it and begin translating all of the documents.
This is ENORMOUS!!!
It has been interesting for me to note the random delays that keep pushing our travel dates later and later. People who are responsible for the next step get very sick or are out of town. When I am close to the Spirit of the Lord, I feel at peace and recognize that He is directing the timing. I know that our Father in Heaven can and will help us to be where we need to be when it really matters.
We keep receiving sweet blessings: my mother had surgery yesterday and it appears to have gone very well. Our travel being pushed out later is perfect, because she needs recovery time before she comes to care for my children while Ben and I are overseas. I am grateful for attentive doctors and for my Papa caring for her at this time.
My oldest son is progressing on his Eagle Project and will probably finish it this week. Hooray!!
The largest blessing is that when I turn to the Lord in prayer, He is there and helping me to know that it is all going to be alright.
" But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)
No comments:
Post a Comment