Scripture

"Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth." (Isaiah 12:5)

Friday, July 31, 2015

Photo blast

                                                                                     Anatolia really likes riding on Ben's shoulders.  She giggles and giggles.  I don't think she had ever done it before we came!
Here I am trying to hold her for just a second to get the picture.


Ben says, "Just before I took this photo, she was playing with a wet wipe and smudged it on my camera lens.  That's why it looks slightly misty.  A nice effect.  Well planned, Anatolia!"

Showing off her turquoise antiseptic on her knee.



 Peeking out the playhouse.


This is one of my absolute favorites.  We were taking pictures of the spaces she frequents in the orphanage, and she was showing us the sink.  She seemed pretty tickled to have us there in the group bathroom with her! 









        
Marching around in Mama's shoes!

(Posted by Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment