Scripture

"Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth." (Isaiah 12:5)

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Points of interest

This morning Ben and I had a laugh:

I was telling him about a blog post I had read that complimented Pixar's new movie "Inside Out" for how well it explains the interplay between various strong emotions that are pretty common for adoptive families as they deal with grieving and loss.  (As adoptions don't own the market on loss, I imagine that the depictions could be pretty universally applied.)

The article was spot on with many other sources I have seen. It made me more anxious to see the movie. We wouldn't even mind seeing it in Ukrainian, but have yet to locate a theater.  We have found the Opera House (and purchased tickets to a show) and have seen three or four live theater venues, but no cinemas.

After listening for a bit, Ben said, "Hmmm...the article I read today on "Inside Out" was about rendering techniques."

I guess we have a different set of people populating our news feeds. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment