Last night, while searching through an online registry of waiting children, I came upon my daughter's two year old picture.
My heart did a little leap in my chest, and I marveled at the power of our Father in Heaven to speak to the love that is in a mother's heart.
Previous to this, I had only seen her five year old photo. She has grown so much in the past three years. The similarities between the two pictures are slight. But I feel like it is her, and I am so grateful for the added information this additional registry will provide.
How I found her in that sea of faces is beyond me ... but it is not beyond Him. He knows who and where she is.
"... for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (Doctrine and Covenants 84:88)
This makes me so happy. I keep the picture in my phone just for happy moments every once in a while. :)
ReplyDelete